Reserve your place at SATURN 2011, the annual conference designed for practitioners who are responsible for producing robust software architectures and for those who view software architecture as a critical element in the achievement of their business or organizational missions.
The SATURN 2011 Conference, presented by the Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute in collaboration with IEEE Software magazine, celebrates its seventh year by exploring “Seven Things You Need to Know About the Next Seven Years in Architecture.” The program includes
- Three internationally celebrated keynote speakers
- Engaging talks by several IEEE speakers
- Tutorials and technical sessions from world-class practitioners
- Discussions on the latest research and trends in software architecture
- Courses in service-oriented architecture (SOA) and software architecture principles and practices
- Opportunities to expand your professional network and interact with leaders in the architecture field
Register by April 15, 2011 to take advantage of early bird savings up to $250. To register and review rates, visit the SATURN 2011 registration page.
We hope to see you in California!