The deadline for submitting presentation and tutorial abstracts for the SEI Architecture Technology User Network (SATURN) 2012 Conference is quickly approaching.
As a presenter at SATURN 2012, you have the opportunity not only to gather feedback from peers and gain valuable experience to boost your résumé, but also to have your presentation considered for publishing in a future issue of IEEE Software magazine. On top of that, conference speakers also receive 40% off full-conference registration.
The conference committee is accepting abstracts on a variety of topics that align with the conference theme “Architecture: Catalyst for Collaboration,” which will aim to explore how effective collaboration across geographical, cultural, and technical boundaries is increasingly prevalent and essential to system success. Potential topics include
• collaboration in software development, for example, architecture in an Agile project
• collaboration in the context of mobile computing, cloud computing, social networking, open frameworks, and service-oriented architecture
• knowledge management for effective collaboration
• systems of systems and ultra-large-scale systems: how to achieve collaboration across independently funded and managed organizations
• multi-agent systems and collaboration among non-human entities such as software and networks
• collaborative design and architecture tools
The deadline to submit your abstract is November 30, 2011. Share your knowledge and experience with the software architecture community by responding to the call for submissions today.