Date: March 27, 2014
Time: 10:00 a.m. ET – 12:30 p.m. ET
Join SEI researchers in a live virtual event offering insights into how to use architecture practices more effectively to build better systems efficiently and productively. SEI Fellow Linda Northrop will kick off the event with an introduction and overview.
Topics to be covered:
- Stephany Bellomo on Architectural Implications of DevOps
- Ian Gorton on Software Architecture for Big Data Systems
What attendees will learn:
- The complexity of building scalable, big data systems using NoSQL technologies and an approach for evaluating candidate technologies
- Architectural decisions that affect deployability and tactics for enabling continuous delivery goals such as reduced deployment cycle time and reliable, scalable, and sustainable operational releases.
Who Should Attend?
- Business analysts
- Technical and product managers