The SEI Architecture Technology User Network (SATURN) is a professional network of software, systems, and enterprise architects from around the world, representing industry, academia, and government.
SATURN’s purpose is to connect architecture practitioners to
- share best practices in developing and acquiring software and systems architecture to build predictable, high-quality systems
- network with colleagues and SEI experts who will help you advance your software and systems architecture knowledge
- find potential solutions, service providers, training, partners and more to help you and your organization use effective software and systems architecture across the life cycle
- stay current with the latest SEI architecture technologies
- meet and learn from other software, systems, and enterprise architecture professionals at the annual SATURN Conference
Join the online SATURN group at the professional networking site LinkedIn:
Using effective software and systems architecture practices across the life cycle allows architects to control key product qualities such as reliability, security, modifiability, performance, and affordability. SEI architecture technologies are proven methods and techniques designed to create, document, evaluate, and reconstruct architectures. Find out about the SEI software architecture work, current research, tools and practices, news, and how the SEI can help you at the SEI architecture website.
The annual SATURN Conference brings together experts from around the world to exchange best practices in developing, acquiring, and maintaining software and systems architecture. This is the yearly event where SATURN members meet to share, network, and learn.